Many Internet marketing experts
agree that perhaps one of the best ways to secure and maintain
regular levels of traffic is through posting articles online.
You can post them at your own site by adding them to the number of webpages you have, or you post them elsewhere wherever
Here are three articles you can use on your newsletter,
website or blog.
Be sure to replace the xxxxx
with your ClickBank nickname.
These are the article directories that you can submit for
1. EzineArticles (http://www.ezinearticles.com)
2. GoArticles (http://www.goarticles.com)
3. WebProNews (http://www.webpronews.com)
4. ArticleDashboard (http://www.articledashboard.com)
5. SearchWarp (http://www.searchwarp.com)
6. ArticleBase (http://www.articlesbase.com)
7. Isnare (http://www.isnare.com)
8. Buzzle (http://www.buzzle.com)
9. ArticleCity (http://www.articlecity.com)
10. IdeaMarketers (http://www.ideamarketers.com)
You may find that these articles have been uploaded in the
above-mentioned article directories by other affiliate
marketers. To make it better, you can re-phrase the article
title or the content to make it unique and drive the traffic.
Promoting affiliate offers has changed dramatically over the
last 12 month or so, especially after Google latest updates.
Having said that if you follow these tips promoting How To Raise
Geese is actually easier than ever. Here's a run down of some of
the easiest ways to promote:
Articles: Article sites took a huge hit some time ago and no
longer provide stable traffic and income for affiliates as the
sites no longer rank high. Having said that a good article,
piece of content or well written review is worth it's weight in
Article #1 Title:
Tips For Raising Geese - Important Factors
to Focus When You Rear Geese
How to Raise Geese - Raising Geese the Proper Way
How to Raise Geese - Which is the Best Way to Start to Learn
on Rearing Geese
Farming Geese - Top Choice From a Financial Perspective, But
Where Do You Start?
Tips For Raising Geese - Important Factors to Focus When You
Tips to Use For Caring and Keeping Geese